How do I post clips on TGP?

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by brads, Jan 30, 2008.

1. brads

brads Member

I hope this is the right place to ask this: Can anyone tell me how to upload MP3 clips of my playing from their Itunes location so I can post them in the Members Clips section? Is there a tutorial?

I notice that many use SoundClick.com, but I am also interested in how to make a link that sends you to a new page with the zipper-looking player (maybe it's Quicktime?).

Thanks

2. Shiny McShine

Shiny McShine Member

You have to host them elsewhere. TGP has no uploading capability. Soundclick is a popular choice but if you're got your own website, I like it better because that doesn't require a login.

Once you have a link, use that little button in the editor here (earth + a chain link) to make the hyperlink.

3. KCWM

KCWM Supporting Member

+1 for soundclick.

Once you upload a song, there's a link to "full" which is a separate page for each song. There's a link on that page to that particular page.

And one can post quite a few songs on there, whereas myspace is limited to 6.