How do you buy BJFE pedals?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by zosozep7, Dec 19, 2009.

1. zosozep7

zosozep7 Gold Supporting Member

Im sure this has been brought up before. I can only find a bunch of moderator boards on BJFE. Does anyone know the site I can look and read up on all the pedals they have to offer and prices? Anything would be greatly appreciated!

2. clc12rock

clc12rock Member

Or the emporium. I got my HBOD off of there. Pay about the same, but it's used of course...But I'd say it's the quickest way to get a BJFe pedal.

3. The Pup

The Pup Supporting Member

First, get a good job with more pay and you're ok.

4. circusinthesky

circusinthesky Member

I like how no one can answer a simple question. If all you can do is post a link to the site the guy has already mentioned, why bother responding?

The main way to get one is off These Go To 11's site. They stock a lot of BJFEs. Well, maybe not a lot.

Can you buy direct? What models are available? Is there a wait list?

The answer to these and other questions will be answered in the next episode of...
    "Paste-a-link"

5. circusinthesky

circusinthesky Member

Can't see Roger Waters anymore without thinking about this....
    http://www.ingsoc.com/waters/humour/rwdiary.html

Roger Waters' diary.
    Monday
    Got up, had a bath. Thought that the water looked a dark colour - then realised I still had my aviator sunglasses on. Listened to the radio and felt a bit alienated. Wrote another concept album on video recorders as I realised I'd already done TV and radio. Had lunch and the postman turned up. A letter from mum reminding me that it's Uncle Bob's birthday next week. The power she still wields...will I never be free?? Beat my fists against the wall in anger and frustration for about 20 minutes. Decided to have a cup of tea. Milk had gone off. I detect the hand of David Gilmour in this.

Sorry. I know that's off topic.

6. The Pup

The Pup Supporting Member

7. coldfingaz

coldfingaz Member

Are you serious? The link I posted to the Custom Sounds site is direct to the BJFE pedals. What else does one need? Not to mention this question has been asked dozens of (searchable) times, including at least once in another thread yesterday. Take a chill pill, bro.

8. zosozep7

zosozep7 Gold Supporting Member

Hey all! Thanks for all your inputs! I really appreciate it. I thought maybe he had his own website store like. Ive investigated the 2 sites that have been posted. Agaun, Thanks!

9. circusinthesky

circusinthesky Member

Oh, that one was good. Sorry. I was thinking about the bjfe.org link.