How hard is it to find a Kingsley Jester?

shark_bite

Used, that is... and if the answer is "very hard" my follow up question is -- does anyone have any idea what the wait times are like?

I heard a fellow TGPer using one of these at a gig a few weeks ago (actually sat in for a few songs so I guess I tried it myself, too), and then I saw Jack Zucker's demo on YT and man... that tone has been haunting me ever since.

I saw one in the emporium here and grabbed it right away. It was back in September. I think it was Vegas Bob.... he was selling it to fund a Kingsley amp because he liked it so much. I gladly snatched it up and emailed Simon since I was already on the list. It's a great pedal.... well deserves the price considering how good the boost is. I was really surprised at that. The build quality is amazing. I highly recommend getting on the list. Unless it has changed, you do not need to pay him until your name comes up on the list. I haven't heard anything about huge year long waits or anything.

musichead1956

I just got on the waiting list a couple of days ago....3 months is what I was told. :drool I have read nothing but good reviews, so I got in touch with Simon @ Kingsley amplifiers and got it on paper. Used...I don't know.

I just got on the waiting list a couple of days ago....3 months is what I was told. :drool

I'd do this shark_bite. Get on the list and jump on one if you see it while waiting like I did. You never know, one might pop up in the emporium. I know I'm not selling mine though.

TheGigPig

Best pedal purchase of 2008 for me. Staggering pedal. try it with a beano into it juicing a DC30. Un-freakin-believable. It's basically the preamp of one of his amps BUT the big difference is that it has the output of a normal transistor based pedal, which means it plays nicley with the normal input of an amp unlike every other valve/tube base pre-amp OD I've ever tried. Always thought it was a great idea so i've tried loads of them, Simon's the first guy to nail it.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom