• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

How hard is it to find a Kingsley Jester?

shark_bite

Used, that is... and if the answer is "very hard" my follow up question is -- does anyone have any idea what the wait times are like?

I heard a fellow TGPer using one of these at a gig a few weeks ago (actually sat in for a few songs so I guess I tried it myself, too), and then I saw Jack Zucker's demo on YT and man... that tone has been haunting me ever since.

I saw one in the emporium here and grabbed it right away. It was back in September. I think it was Vegas Bob.... he was selling it to fund a Kingsley amp because he liked it so much. I gladly snatched it up and emailed Simon since I was already on the list. It's a great pedal.... well deserves the price considering how good the boost is. I was really surprised at that. The build quality is amazing. I highly recommend getting on the list. Unless it has changed, you do not need to pay him until your name comes up on the list. I haven't heard anything about huge year long waits or anything.

musichead1956

I just got on the waiting list a couple of days ago....3 months is what I was told. :drool I have read nothing but good reviews, so I got in touch with Simon @ Kingsley amplifiers and got it on paper. Used...I don't know.

I just got on the waiting list a couple of days ago....3 months is what I was told. :drool
I'd do this shark_bite. Get on the list and jump on one if you see it while waiting like I did. You never know, one might pop up in the emporium. I know I'm not selling mine though.

TheGigPig

Best pedal purchase of 2008 for me. Staggering pedal. try it with a beano into it juicing a DC30. Un-freakin-believable. It's basically the preamp of one of his amps BUT the big difference is that it has the output of a normal transistor based pedal, which means it plays nicley with the normal input of an amp unlike every other valve/tube base pre-amp OD I've ever tried. Always thought it was a great idea so i've tried loads of them, Simon's the first guy to nail it.

Trending Topics