How is this for an idea?

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by neildp, Feb 16, 2015.

1. neildp

neildp Member

Hi All,

I'm about to post a link to a survey - :eeks - please don't kill me! :mob

I quickly read through the rules as I was suspended from a different forum site last week for posting my survey. Not trying to break any rules here, so if it's against the rules here also, then I apologize. Feel free to delete the thread then, my mistake.

Anyways, so I've had this idea in my head for a while, it's not a product so I won't be selling anything, but merely trying to add my idea of value the music world. Before I dive head first into this thing I figured I should probably try and figure out if anyone else thinks it's a good idea, hence the dreaded survey.

It's a really short 6 question, multiple choice survey that will take you all of about 45 - 50 seconds to complete. So if you can spare the time I would appreciate it if you would take my quick little survey. Its totally anonymous also btw.

Thanks, and sorry again if I'm being a newbie rule breaker.

HERE'S THE SURVEY LINK: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JD2JJL5

Also feel free to share the link if you feel so inclined! : )

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
  2. GCDEF

GCDEF Supporting Member

Done. That seemed harmless enough. Not likely you'll get people to give up their rights to their music though.

3. treeofpain

treeofpain Supporting Member

It is not asking if you would waive your rights to your own music, . You would waive your rights to the intellectual content of your COMMENTS.

4. GCDEF

GCDEF Supporting Member

Oh. Read it too quickly. Change one of the noes to a yes then.

5. SW33THAND5

SW33THAND5 Member

6. neildp

neildp Member

Thanks for taking the survey man, appreciate it. Yeah the idea is that everyone using the service waives their right to claim intellectual property rights on the suggestions and or feedback they provide on other people's music, not their own music. Almost like an honor system to a certain degree.