• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

How is this knucklehead still allowed on ebay?

BadAssBill

BTW...this was not meant to be a political thread...just that this guys legendary antics on the internet are somehow STILL going on, and I don't understand how. He has misrepresented dozens of guitars over the years and I hadn't even thought of him for a few years myself. He is nuts.

danelectro

Silver Supporting Member
I'm amazed he has a girlfriend. He must have been on the receiving end of a big inheritance.

gearitis

Platinum Supporting Member
He's certainly not the friendliest or accommodating seller. Here's an answer to a question from a prospective buyer for his Gretsch:

Q: Can I please see pictures of the binding around the top of the guitar and a closes up picture of the pickguard. Thanks Mar-14-09

A: There is zero binding rot, and the pickguard has not a scratch or crack. taven_1ct0m, you are a zero feedback bidder(non bidder). Let me see a picture of your money.I do not believe you have the funds to purchase.

I've had several no feedback/low feedback buyers buy some fairly high dollar gear from me with no problems. I just ask them to call me first so that I can get an idea if they are legit instead of insulting them.

Last edited:

TD_Madden

KotWF
Well, there's a LOT of positive feedback there...has anyone seen/purchased one of his guitars?

Oakley

Read his responses to questions. I am dismayed that anyone will do business with him. He's a racist pig.

todd richman

I would take the JP Les Paul, the TV Special and the hot girl-but the JP has a thin neck, the LP Special is cool and the girl, well my new baby is 200 times better.

Dave Orban

I bought a guitar from him a couple years back... a 30th anniversary Les Paul Goldtop.

He was a little quirky to deal with, but the guitar was "as represented," and the deal went smoothly.

Still, he does write some whacky ads...

GAD

Wubbalubbadubdub
Gold Supporting Member
That guy is a freak of epic proportions. I'm amazed he's allowed to stay on ebay given some of the responses.

GAD

kurtsstuff

I think it's funny!! But then again...i'm not an uptight asswad thats thinks anything other than how I present myself or my sense of humor...Must be wrong.....

Cody

Well, look who’s undead!
I think it's funny!! But then again...i'm not an uptight asswad thats thinks anything other than how I present myself or my sense of humor...Must be wrong.....
If you think that the people that have a problem with him are all uptight asswads, I encourage you to deal with him.

Unless you ARE him.

:messedup

devnulljp

He needs a dictionary. If he's a dumb enough cracker to want to call a black man a monkey, he should really at least try learn to spell "simian" properly. Kinda pours cold water on his superiority complex...

Trending Topics