How long did it take you to get your gigrig order in the USA?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by McQuade, Apr 6, 2015.

1. McQuade

McQuade Member

Subject says it all. I am waiting on a Quartermaster 10 bypass loop switcher. It's been shipped to NYC on March 25 and nothing has happened to it. I just called the USPS and they said it will be in customs for up to 45 days!!! I had a specific 2 week window to get my pedalboard built in the first place. Did it take you two months to get your gigrig gear in the USA? Any info is appreciated to calm my worried nerves. thanks.

2. rufe

rufe Member

GigRig should have a USA shop- every time I've ordered, things ship from NC and usually take a day or two. Did you order from the shop in US Dollars? Or did you order using GBP or EUR?

Granted, I'm usually ordering small pedalboard supplies. But they do have a shop here that most things would ship from. I could see where bigger things like that might not be stocked here. Customs shouldn't take more than a couple days at most, but it's really a crap shoot to be honest...

3. 1198SP

1198SP Supporting Member

Took mine about 10 days to get to me in Canada. Customs sat on it for a while.

4. McQuade

McQuade Member

I paid US bucks. It shipped from England for sure. March 19. 6 days to NYC and then nothing. I'll just keep waiting and hope that shipping, customs, shipping won't break anything.

5. 1198SP

1198SP Supporting Member

Mine went from stuck in customs to out for delivery with no updates in between. And my gear was shipped from England via Royal Mail.

6. analogmike

analogmike Gold Supporting Member

Things are changing right now at TheGigRig for USA orders. Analog.Man is now shipping TheGigRig USA orders of products that we have received from the UK, and that includes most of their products. We have super fast, accurate shipping with emails sent out at shipping time, with a USPS tracking number. This also saves you from dealing with customs and paperwork fees and issues.

As more inventory comes here, it will get better, but right now we are in transition. I think that by the end of this month we should be fully stocked and up to speed, and you will be very happy when you order from thegigrig.com

Hope that helps!!!

7. smitty.west

smitty.west Senior Member

Mike, do you have G2's in stock, ready to go?

8. cosmic_ape

cosmic_ape Supporting Member

9. analogmike

analogmike Gold Supporting Member

I can't comment on availability of some products ordered from thegigrig as they may already be spoken for, sorry. G2s are in short supply, so I don't know about that model.