1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

How long till there is a shimmer toneprint?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by ACE 4080, Feb 25, 2012.

1. ACE 4080

ACE 4080 Member

Seems like a lot of verbs are getting shimmer: the space, the wet is gonna have it soon and of course BSR. It only makes sense that tc is working on it, shimmer seems to be a selling point for a lot of guys, I actually got the HoF anticipating a shimmer toneprint.

2. Abandoned

Abandoned Member

It is the most logical next step for TC. I bet they are already on it.

3. chrisross

chrisross Supporting Member

IIRC, the TC HoF doesn't have the proper algorithms for shimmer...or something like that. I'm sure they'll do it, but they'll have to update the hardware (put out a new HoF) first.

4. ACE 4080

ACE 4080 Member

It'd be a shame of thats the way it is. That could put the HoF in the lead in the best reverb race

5. Godspeed64

Godspeed64 Member

TC doesn't have Octave algorithms set in their tone print editor.

Wait what do you mean by the Wet is gonna get shimmer soon? I don't see any news regarding that?

6. ACE 4080

ACE 4080 Member

I saw in a post somewhere on here that someone from neunaber said that they were working on a shimmer, and it can be downloaded to the Wet with the Pedal Customizer Software

7. cookedbutok

cookedbutok Member

I message Neunaber about it a few weeks ago, and he said that it was something that they will eventually have, but didn't have any release timeframe.

I pestered TC about a Shimmer/Octo/whatever Toneprint and they said it wasn't a possibility, at least at that time, the technology wasn't able to do any type of octaves.