How many different times can the same Rhett Shull, Leon Todd and Ola Englund videos be posted?

Well....?

Votes: 4 6.3%

Votes: 1 1.6%

Votes: 3 4.7%

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Who do we appreciate?

Votes: 35 54.7%

• Total voters

mikah912

And why does this bother you? I can't speak for Shull and Ola, but Leon is a very nice guy, quite helpful and he doesn't try to push any agenda.

His videos are the first thing I look for when I'm interested in buying a new piece of gear.
Didja read the possible responses in the poll above? That should be an indicator as to how "seriously bothered" I am.

I like all the guys mentioned and am simply having a gentle poke at the way people around here rush to post videos without bothering to review (checks notes) the top 15 threads on page one where someone has invariably beaten them to the punch.

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
LOL I almost posted a Leon Todd video this morning on 5 killer tones from the AxeFX III (pretty astonishing sounds direct). But really, do we even need anymore vids? I'm very glad I did not post anything here, maybe we should hold those posts to the same rules as everyone else on here; post in the gear demo's or user sound clip spaces.

Anthony Newcomb

Silver Supporting Member
I don't mind vids, just gets redundant if everyone posts a new thread without checking to see if others have done the same. If I see that I've posted a doppelgänger topic, I'll delete mine without hesitation

BillTrantos

Didja read the possible responses in the poll above? That should be an indicator as to how "seriously bothered" I am.

I like all the guys mentioned and am simply having a gentle poke at the way people around here rush to post videos without bothering to review (checks notes) the top 15 threads on page one where someone has invariably beaten them to the punch.
My bad mate, I don't really follow trends, I check some threads that I'm interested in and that's it. Sorry if it came out as aggressive. Having a pretty hectic schedule and posting in forums isn't a good combination.

mikah912

My bad mate, I don't really follow trends, I check some threads that I'm interested in and that's it. Sorry if it came out as aggressive. Having a pretty hectic schedule and posting in forums isn't a good combination.
It's all good. Just doing my part for the silly season this forum is stuck in (ostensibly to break when the FM3 "First Impressions" threads start going up and/or Winter NAMM announcements break).

RayRay

Leon's vids are great. He doesn't push anything and his only agenda is sharing his excitement about gear and playing. Actually, watching his Axe III Chorus vids helped me dial in the Chorus tones on my HX Effects (Pitch Shifter for the win!). So thanks for that, @Leon Todd

Rhett? Pfft. I ignored his channel. He's obviously trying to be a "YouTube Hero" and I don't find his content interesting or useful. He's got an obvious agenda.

I don't watch Ola's vids but I know who he is from my Fractal days and have respect for him.

Trending Topics