• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

How many King Of Tones have been produced

Will Nova

Hi guys; I'm about to receive my KOT tomorrow- V4 w High Gain on Red Side and 3 way toggle ;)
Does anyone know how many KOTs Mike has produced at this point??
I know the waiting list is still strong. I'm excited to try mine! After years of playing the TS9, I've taken a different road.

Will Nova

I didn't get mine direct. I'll be the 2nd owner. I traded a few pedals and cash for it; Does anyone know?

johnnylighton

Silver Supporting Member
Tens of thousands have been made, but most were buried at the bottom of the ocean in order to support the KOT's price and desirability.

msnes335

Silver Supporting Member
Clever but looking for a real response :))
For a serious answer, I applied that mathematical formula to my KOT, which is about 10 months old, and I'll go out on a limb and guess he sells about 500 of these a year (?) - so I'd say it's up to 7500-8000.

Will Nova

Ok now we're talking. Thanks; I was just curious how many are out there;)
How do you like yours? Which type? What's your chain etc?
I went completely awol and sold a bunch of stuff and I'm starting over; pedalwise-
Right now, I've got nothing left! ;))
I've got my KOT coming tomorrow and an Ardx20 coming on Thursday. Just those two and my Electric Mistress now...
These will be my first time playing Analogman gear. I'm excited.

Frome

For a serious answer, I applied that mathematical formula to my KOT, which is about 10 months old, and I'll go out on a limb and guess he sells about 500 of these a year (?) - so I'd say it's up to 7500-8000.
I think you're right on the money, Just got mine a couple of weeks ago and I believe the serial number was in the 8000 range.
Well worth the wait (think it was about 12 months).
Like most around here I've been through thousands of dollars worth of OD pedals and this is it for me. The transparency allows my guitars and amps to shine through. It has a synergy in my setup that I have not experienced in 30 years. It lives up to the hype for me!

Will Nova

Hi guys! Just plugged mine in. Very very nice!!
I'm using the yellow side as a base tone- nice little crunch. Tight. Very transparent. Switching back from my ultra clean tone to the yellow side; no volume loss-
For my right side; I got the high gain mod. I also have the toggle so I can flip the dip switches on the fly.
Honestly, I'm like the "regular" setting on the toggle. Using it as the high gain red side for a nice tight rhythm.
Right now, I'm stacking them for my lead tone.
It's very usable. I'm trying to not overuse the gain and allow this pedal to let the guitar be the hero and just color the tone for dynamics...
I had come from the TS9 world and although the high gain sounded great; it always felt a little artificial and too easy to hide behind the gain and sustain.
The KOT seems to really challenge you, like a Tele, to be clean and precise. Digging it so far!

Trending Topics