how many total Matte Henderson guitars have been displayed on this forum?

tar-man

how many total guitars of his have beeen shown here over the years ?

grand total - all makers

fetishfrog

My guess is it's the primary reason TGP doesn't host images. ;)

Matte's had some real treasures grace his hands. Thanks to him for sharing them here.

tar-man

I think he has posted over $150,000 worth of guitars - custom made for him - over the years.

am I off base on that number ?

You are way off on that number. It's gotta be much much higher. I don't know how many guitars he has owned, but I know he could publish books and books of the photos he still has of them...

and he is one of the coolest, nicest guys you will ever meet.....and a wealth of knowledge on music and gear

You are way off on that number. It's gotta be much much higher. I don't know how many guitars he has owned, but I know he could publish books and books of the photos he still has of them...

and he is one of the coolest, nicest guys you will ever meet.....and a wealth of knowledge on music and gear
You will have to search long and hard for someone who has more knowledge gained from hands on experience with electric guitars than Matte Henderson. A true asset to a forum such as this.

sfarnell

Silver Supporting Member
matte is the man. he has great taste in guitars. I always read his posts and listen to his clips.

slipbeer

Gold Supporting Member
Matte can post as many as he wants. He's had some great stuff over the years and I've learned a lot from him.

matte

i told my wife about this thread after i saw it.

she puts the $$$ amount @ well over a half mil.

don't forget @ least 2 wrecks @ over 70gs.

i go through a **** ton of gear, no doubt.

life is good.

:)

jiml

Gold Supporting Member
Friend him on Facebook, his Yaron, JG and Stevens photo updates are indeed, drool inducing...

reentune

Silver Supporting Member
i told my wife about this thread after i saw it.

she puts the $$$ amount @ well over a half mil.

don't forget @ least 2 wrecks @ over 70gs.

i go through a **** ton of gear, no doubt.

life is good.

:)

Then he gives them all to me, never to be seen again!

tar-man

over $ 500,000 in guitar acquisitions - life IS good.

Matte- the classic question

if there was a fire and you risked life and limb to save just one like BB King did with Lucille

which one do you save ???

Route234

Yea I wish all the guys who bought guitars like that came here and shared them as well. I like the NGD threads by anyone. Im sure many posters live vicariously through them.

Blauserk

Gold Supporting Member
They're all Matte's guitars.
Some are just residing temporarily with others.