• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

How much fuzz is on your board?

OverdriveLover

Silver Supporting Member
I have one... a Spaceman Spacerocket. I can also get fuzzy tones out of my VFE Dragon Hound on the Alpha Dog (rat side) but I don't run it that hard.

I have a 1978 Big Muff that I love when Sag'd but I just can't fit it on my board so it will be used maybe in the studio but not for gigs.

falconerpdx

On my board at the moment

Black Cat Wee Buzz
BYOC esv Tonebender Mk2
Black Arts Black Forest
ProCo Rat at it's fuzzier settings

gavinashun

Silver Supporting Member
Yes. There is a strong strong chance that you could get all the sounds you need with way less pedals.

neosoulchild

Yes. There is a strong strong chance that you could get all the sounds you need with way less pedals.
That's what I'm thinking.. only thing I'm doing differently is adding a muff and a mkiii. I've been thinking I can get my sounds out of the mkiii, and use the muff primarily for bass. I got a good price on the new Deluxe Muff, so I grabbed that too.

wesawtheseas

I used to have the big black muff, not the Muff germanium 4. Not a purist. haha It works for my uses. Plus that volts knobbbb

2 fuzz-boxes out of 4 drive pedals:

Bearfoot Arctic White Fuzz
Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe

I also own a Mojohand One Ton Bee, which I don't use that often, but I am not letting it go. Great fuzz-box on it's own.

fossilfuel

dismember
One on the PT-1 board for the band, an Empress fuzz.

Two on the PT Pro at home and those get changed out regularly.

ChampReverb

Gold Supporting Member
Currently two.

-AM Astrotone
-Throbak sToneBender (or Monsterpiece GE)

The Astrotone does great fuzz meets overdrive sounds and stacks extremely well with overdrives and boosts for more variety.

The sToneBender is really nice for slide but I will probably swap it out for the Monsterpiece GE ...just because fuzz.

-bEn r.

Trending Topics