How much gear would you have left if the only thing you kept was made in the us.

slide13

Silver Supporting Member
Everything except my TC Electronic Ditto and Polytune. Though i hope I can keep the tubes in my amp because there are no American versions.

Forgot, probably not my TrueTone CS6 power supply either I’m guessing, though not sure where it’s made off hand.

CloneTone

Most of my gear, excluding the pedals, is US made. I build my own clone amps here in the US, so I guess those count too.

U.S. guitars
(3) Strats
(2) GLP's
(1) Jag
(1) Jazzmaster
(1) Jazz Bass
(1) Precision Bass
(1) J-100 acoustic

Clone amps:
'65 PR
18W TMB
5F1
6G3

US made amps:
'64 Gibson GA-5T
'68 Kustom K-25
Fryette PS2

US made pedals:
(6) Analogman fuzz and bender
(1) Tim v3
(1) Captain Coconut 2
(1) RMC10 wah

Turns out more than half of my gear is US made.

stargazer747

Just 5…
USA San Dimas Jackson Randy Rhoads
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Analog Alien Fuzzbubble-45
Walrus Audio ARP-87 Delay
Walrus Audio Slo Reverb

Soundhog

Two of my Stratocasters and Mesa Mark V25 are us made.Everything else is made in Mexico.

Tommy Biggs

Silver Supporting Member
All of it except the Marshall stuff and a Canadian Seagull.
I’d sure hate to lose ‘em!
( oh I’ve got a dl4 too that I’d hate to lose)

T Dizz

Ahh...2 Gibby's and I think a 70 kustom tuck and roll head,. And 2 old peavey BW 1x12 s

* Edit-. A few guitars I built with warmoth necks

hunter

Silver Supporting Member
I could still make a gig but it wouldn't be using much of any of the gear I use now. But I could make the gig.

jbphillips5

Okay so Strat would be my only guitar. Liverpool clone locally made, plus Frenzel preamp and PS2... I'm good. Gonna have issues with speakers though.. my pedals come from all over but the main board is mostly JAM so that's a problem

Dang just realized I can't use Kingsley either. This would suck. It could be easily rectified though

Last edited:

cap10kirk

I'd still have my 67 Bassman but no cabs to play it through. I think the only pedal I'd have left is the Fat Rat, and no guitars unless you count the partscaster I built as US made (assembled in the US with global materials). No power supply, no pedalboard, not even an acoustic guitar left.
So to put it simply, not enough to do anything with.

wrathfuldeity

Harmony H165
Peavey Predator
Peavey Reactor
EHX Lpb2ube
A bunch of VFE pedals, old school, pale horse, klein bottle, dragon, mini mu, coral reef, triumvirate, blueprint, mobius strip, rocket
Seymour Duncan PU Booster
Lone Wolf Harp Attack
Tech 21 RVB
Silvertone 1301
Bogen PH10
Newcomb AV1612
Bogen VP12
Muchxs champ
1940 home built octal pp6v6 with UTC trannies
Weber Z-matcher

Ozzie31220

I’d have quite a bit leftover.

My #1 electric would make it (Friedman Vintage T P90, Laguna Hills, CA) and my newly christened favorite amp and cab (Bogner Helios 50 w/Bogner 4x12, North Hollywood, CA.)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom