• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

How much (if any) does a Devi Ever Bit_Mangler overlap a zVex Fuzz Factory?

pedalfreek

Do you mean overlap in terms of can a BIT sound like a FF??

The FF can get BIT like sounds but can get a lot crazier sounding than the BIT....

Both are great pedals....but different in my opinion.

But no...I havent tried them together.....yet! ;)

NewarkWilder

you can dial in a very bit-like sound with the FF but it definitely can't replicate the exact Bit sound. mostly the difference in the gate and decay--the Bit really does the nintendo glitchy fuzz extremely well but the FF will still basically sound like a more standard fuzz, even when you've got the gate and compression set as close to the Bit sound as possible.

I have both, love both, but when I want a Bit-sounding fuzz that's what I use. The FF can of course sound like about 100 other fuzzes too, though.

Tonefish

Do you mean overlap in terms of can a BIT sound like a FF??

The FF can get BIT like sounds but can get a lot crazier sounding than the BIT....

Both are great pedals....but different in my opinion.

But no...I havent tried them together.....yet! ;)
I have a Fuzz Factory, and I watched the Bit-Mangler vids and from what I can tell from the vids it looks like they might be similar. There's just no replacing side-by-side A/Bing to know the differences. Cheers!!

Tonefish

you can dial in a very bit-like sound with the FF but it definitely can't replicate the exact Bit sound. mostly the difference in the gate and decay--the Bit really does the nintendo glitchy fuzz extremely well but the FF will still basically sound like a more standard fuzz, even when you've got the gate and compression set as close to the Bit sound as possible.

I have both, love both, but when I want a Bit-sounding fuzz that's what I use. The FF can of course sound like about 100 other fuzzes too, though.
Thanks Mike...I had a feeling you might have them both!! What you said is pretty much what I expected too. Cheers!!

Trending Topics