How much (if any) does a Devi Ever Bit_Mangler overlap a zVex Fuzz Factory?

pedalfreek

Do you mean overlap in terms of can a BIT sound like a FF??

The FF can get BIT like sounds but can get a lot crazier sounding than the BIT....

Both are great pedals....but different in my opinion.

But no...I havent tried them together.....yet! ;)

NewarkWilder

you can dial in a very bit-like sound with the FF but it definitely can't replicate the exact Bit sound. mostly the difference in the gate and decay--the Bit really does the nintendo glitchy fuzz extremely well but the FF will still basically sound like a more standard fuzz, even when you've got the gate and compression set as close to the Bit sound as possible.

I have both, love both, but when I want a Bit-sounding fuzz that's what I use. The FF can of course sound like about 100 other fuzzes too, though.

Tonefish

Do you mean overlap in terms of can a BIT sound like a FF??

The FF can get BIT like sounds but can get a lot crazier sounding than the BIT....

Both are great pedals....but different in my opinion.

But no...I havent tried them together.....yet! ;)

I have a Fuzz Factory, and I watched the Bit-Mangler vids and from what I can tell from the vids it looks like they might be similar. There's just no replacing side-by-side A/Bing to know the differences. Cheers!!

Tonefish

you can dial in a very bit-like sound with the FF but it definitely can't replicate the exact Bit sound. mostly the difference in the gate and decay--the Bit really does the nintendo glitchy fuzz extremely well but the FF will still basically sound like a more standard fuzz, even when you've got the gate and compression set as close to the Bit sound as possible.

I have both, love both, but when I want a Bit-sounding fuzz that's what I use. The FF can of course sound like about 100 other fuzzes too, though.

Thanks Mike...I had a feeling you might have them both!! What you said is pretty much what I expected too. Cheers!!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom