• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

How MUCH is Robbens DUMBLE worth???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Average Joe

Loads. Not only is it a dumble, it the dumble owned by one of the two players that started the dumble silliness in the first place.

Crowbar

Robben who?

Yeah no kidding, I am a 47 year old musician and I do not know who Robben is. I think I may have seen a Dumble once though.

JoeB63

Silver Supporting Member
It depends whether he's alive or dead. If he's alive, then since he will no longer have the Dumble (as he will have sold it), presumably, he'll be playing another great amp ---- and then that amp will be the holy grail amp. So I'd say it would be worth about $100K if he's alive.

If he's dead, his estate could probably sell it for $200K-ish.

Joe

Faded

Silver Supporting Member
Who's the other one? Seriously?
Larry Carlton. Exactly why the D craze is so silly, it's perpetuated by two guys most non-forum players wouldn't be able to pick out in a crowd. Of course by stating this very obvious fact the flood gates are opening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics