How to bypass TimeLine with recent update?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by tochiro, Feb 2, 2012.

1. tochiro

tochiro Member

Hi,

I tried to send CC#102 to the TL but nothing happens. I read the manual and they say CC#102 and byp=0 eng=127. What does that mean?

Thank you for your time.

2. tochiro

tochiro Member

3. zwolf

zwolf Member

You need to send midi cc#102, and choose a value of 0 for bypass or 127 for engage. Every cc needs a "value" sent along with it, ranging from 0-127; so these are the specific ones that work for these functions. It's working great for me...

4. tochiro

tochiro Member

Thank you zwolf!

I have a Glab GSC2 and I cannot understand how to do that actually. Their manual is in very bad English and I don't understand :-(

So the problem is not with the Timeline as I thought

5. zwolf

zwolf Member

It's there on page 8, but I agree - it's very poorly worded. Why do some manuals have to be so damn hard to follow?!?

6. tochiro

tochiro Member

Yes you're right, they should use native translators with a good knowledge of music equipment. With a good manual, they would sell more products I'm sure.

7. shuffle

shuffle Member

how do you do this on a Musicom MKIII - likewise I'm finding the manual very hard to understand, which process is for the CC#102 and how I get the value on 0 ?

8. zwolf

zwolf Member

Not to beat a dead horse and suggest to spend even MORE money, but I really can't recommend enough the DMC midi controllers from disaster area. Matt can program them to do virtually anything midi-wise, and you don't have to deal with the proprietary weirdness of some of these other controllers. And then if your midi needs change in the future, you can always have him write new firmware and update the pedal.