How to contact Sean at Lovepedal ...

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by David-R, May 26, 2008.

1. David-R

David-R Supporting Member

I sent an email to the email address listed on the Lovepedal website (seanmichael252@aol.com). I received this automated response back:

"Hello. I am unavailable to read your message at this time."

Does anybody know if this means I should try some other way to contact Sean?

2. flyingvees

flyingvees Member

Sean is super busy and has recently been under the weather...I would guess you could send another email and he will get back to you when he can...Sometimes I send two or three before he contacts me but he is up to his elbows in alligators as they say down in florida...

3. David-R

Thanks. I'm not surprised that he's super busy. I need to send a Super 6 back to him for repair so I was inquiring as to how to do that.

4. flyingvees

flyingvees Member

If theres one thing he seems to care about more than his pedals its his customers...I am sure he will get you hooked up....He's been a blessing to me for all his help and tone...

5. imguitardan

imguitardan Member

I'd just send it back to him (w/ shipping conformation) with a note that says you tried to reach him but couldn't and the problem with the pedal. Ask him to contact you to make sure he got it and can fix it.

What's wrong with the pedal?

I have a "soft touch" foot switch E6 that I was having trouble with. For seemingly no reason, when I went to turn the pedal on or off the LED would continually blink and the pedal wouldn't come on. If I unplugged the pedal and then plugged it back in, it would "reboot" and be fine for a little while. I contacted Sean about it and he said that this happens when the battery starts getting low. I changed the battery and it's been fine. If that's your problem, this is your solution. Good luck.

6. David-R

I'm not sure where to send it, I don't see an address on the Lovepedal website.

In bypass mode my guitar signal passes through. When I engage the pedal the LED comes on but the guitar signal no longer passes through (i.e. there is no sound when the pedal is engaged).

7. Brad J

Brad J Member

give it time, I got the same response and had a return email the next day.

He has masterpieces to build! (Hurry up with those miNI Valve's Sean ;) )

8. David-R

Will do. Thanks.

9. Droptop

Droptop Supporting Member

I've PM'd him recently and got a response with a couple hours.

10. David-R

I would try that except it's completely covered in goop!