• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

How to convert your garage into a Guitar, Amp, Pedal sanctuary.(LOTS OF PICS)

ooofest

Were you using something like a walleye lens for some shots? Walls actually look curved, in a modern-art type of fashion (yet, I know they're not). Interesting.

Nice design and work! My eyes are sensitive to direct lights, so my only change would be to put in ceiling pots, but that's just personal taste.

I'm most impressed by your attention to insulation needs and thinking ahead to dampen vibrations.

- ooofest

SirGilmour

Do it for pedals, SG. Lots and lots of pedals. :aok
Considering this room took all of my pedals once(for funding) I think you have a great idea!

Very nice. Umm, where's the beer refrig?
In the house. Wayy too noisy for a music room. I installed a buzzer that tells my wife to bring me beer from the house.

JK. ;)
I could live there without food and water
LOL. Me too.
Were you using something like a walleye lens for some shots? Walls actually look curved, in a modern-art type of fashion (yet, I know they're not). Interesting.

Nice design and work! My eyes are sensitive to direct lights, so my only change would be to put in ceiling pots, but that's just personal taste.

I'm most impressed by your attention to insulation needs and thinking ahead to dampen vibrations.

- ooofest
Some of the pictures were taken with my iphone in "panoramic" mode so they look curved. I wish I couldve actually built curved walls! Im not a huge fan of the lights either but they were cheap and easy so you know. Also thanks for the kind words!

Wolfboy1

Grandpa but...Not Yet Old!
Silver Supporting Member
Just beautiful! The shelves are fantastic, I might have to steal that idea in the future :)

ruger9

Silver Supporting Member
Love the "acoustic tile" carpet patches. Che' trashy. ;)

BTW- damn cute kid.

SirGilmour

Love the "acoustic tile" carpet patches. Che' trashy. ;)

BTW- damn cute kid.
HA! I asked the cArpet guy to leave me his scraps. It actually helped a lot with echos and it was free. I know nothing about acoustics!

Also, thanks for the kid compliment!

la noise

Huh? What happened to the stripper pole? Did it end up not fitting in
with the decor over time??? :huh

Excellent update, Randy! :aok

Top Bottom