How to Put RC-300 into Stereo Mode for separate vox and guitar outs?

loopykfo

Hi There!

I am a loop artist and have previously used a boss rc 20 for guitar (sent to guitar amp) and a boss ve 20 for vocals (sent to PA). I just got the Boss RC 300 with the idea that my vocals and guitar could finally be synced- however I don't want vocals and guitar to come through my amp, and I don't want guitar to come through the PA.

I heard a solution to this is putting the pedal into "stereo mode" and running the mic into the L 1/4" input and the guitar into the R 1/4" input, running out L and R to the PA and Guitar amp respectively.

How do I adjust the settings of the pedal to do this? Totally at a loss- thank you much!

mamm7215

I think you can assign the sub-outs for this. You can download the manual if you haven't got one. I think it's in there, I can check when I get home later...

loopykfo

I think you can assign the sub-outs for this. You can download the manual if you haven't got one. I think it's in there, I can check when I get home later...
I would appreciate you taking a look- so far I haven't had luck with sub outs separating 2 input channels

mamm7215

Ok, so outputs can be set to memory, main, sub, main+sub, and mute. I don't know about "stereo mode" but you could assign track 1 to output to the main out and assign track 2 to output to the sub outs. You would use the left out (mono) on each one for mic and guitar, then run the guitar to amp and mic to pa. You would set the global setting to memory. The only thing here is Track one would be either vox or guitar, and track 2 would be the other so you wouldn't have both on one stereo track, but I don't think that matters in this case.

Trending Topics