How to Rock and How not to Rock

Jayyj

Silver Supporting Member

I'm bored and needed a laugh.

The second one might be a great bit of performance art or it might have been the utterly bonkers product of two people who met when one of them posted one of those crazy Craigslist musicians wanted ads that reads like a manifesto and actually found his musical soulmate but either way, it makes me very happy.

Was the host very tall or were the other two tiny? And why was he wearing a smart businessman suit with the shirt untucked? Either way he looked like the sort of person who only listens to playlists and when you ask his favourite band he just looks confused by the question.

The whole thing is just fantastic.

steven d

The second one might be a great bit of performance art or it might have been the utterly bonkers product of two people who met when one of them posted one of those crazy Craigslist musicians wanted ads that reads like a manifesto and actually found his musical soulmate but either way, it makes me very happy.

Was the host very tall or were the other two tiny? And why was he wearing a smart businessman suit with the shirt untucked? Either way he looked like the sort of person who only listens to playlists and when you ask his favourite band he just looks confused by the question.

The whole thing is just fantastic.
I am pretty sure the last two guys are for real, i saw them on Justin Hawkins youtube channel.
I think they are from Australia, i don't think i have laughed so hard in ages.

DrJamie

Gold Supporting Member
I wish we had a tiny musicians CL in the States. I had to turn it off though. The host was tall.

Last edited:

John Quinn

Gold Supporting Member

I'm bored and needed a laugh.

The First guys are okay - but their doing stuff that's been done to death - the Second guys are weird and a bit odd (I can't even tell if they putting it on) - but I bet they'll be a new version of DEVO - so I'm voting for the second guys to be doing something soon enough -
thus the second guys are rock.

bonegrubber

Lost In The City....needs more COWBELL Feldman!

Corey Feldman Entrance GIF - Corey Feldman Entrance Dancing - Discover &  Share GIFs

steven d

How to Rock

How not to Rock

Man i know i am probably going to catch some hell for this but i thought this thread would catch on and maybe yield some funny crap. I will give it one more shot.
Try to have a sense of humour in this and it is ok to make fun of sh#tty Bands sometimes.
And yes i do not like the Breeders Music, i do not mean to offend just being honest.

Jayyj

Silver Supporting Member

How to Rock

How not to Rock

Man i know i am probably going to catch some hell for this but i thought this thread would catch on and maybe yield some funny crap. I will give it one more shot.
Try to have a sense of humour in this and it is ok to make fun of sh#tty Bands sometimes.
And yes i do not like the Breeders Music, i do not mean to offend just being honest.

The Breeders are not a ***** band though, nor is Dave Grohl. First one was funny, this is just a really bad sounding cell phone clip of what was probably a good gig if you were down the front for it.

straycat113

I thought the first band was Ace Frehley on the bass by looking at it=They been have been rocking for decades

Lost in the city.I think this is a clip from the end of Cheech and Chongs =Up in Smoke lmfao.

Strummerfan

The first band would be fun to see at a local bar. I was surprised that the singer did such a good job of the vocal. The second band came off like a comedy sketch. They sold out of their first CD but neglect to mention they had only burned six copies on their home computer, four of which were sold to family members, and they each bought a copy. The tiny bald dude was just standing there pretending to play through most of the song. Future members of Ghost.

Top Bottom