• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

How would u set my board up?

t.hendrix

I HAVE A ;
70'S CRY BABY WAH
ULTRAVIBE 2
A/DA FLANGER
FILLMORE THUNDER-OCTAVE/FUZZ
JB FUZZFACE
GREEN RHINO
OCD VR-3
HH REPLEX
POLYTUNE TUNER
IN WHAT ORDER WOULD YOU SUGGEST I RUN THEM IN.
THE AMP IS A ,,,GERMINO CLUB 40 WITH A,,, MARSHALL 4X12 TV CAB.
USING A ;68 TRI BURST LES PAUL CUSTOM,66 STRAT RELIC.
:huh

CaptainAwesome

It definitely is a stupid username
Silver Supporting Member
68 TRI BURST LES PAUL CUSTOM,66 STRAT RELIC
POLYTUNE TUNER
70'S CRY BABY WAH
FILLMORE THUNDER-OCTAVE/FUZZ
JB FUZZFACE
GREEN RHINO
OCD VR-3
ULTRAVIBE 2
A/DA FLANGER
HH REPLEX
GERMINO CLUB 40
MARSHALL 4X12 TV CAB.

That's my take....

Tuner, crybaby, green rhino, ocd, octave-fuzz, fuzzface, ultravibe, flanger, replex. You could mess with the order of the dirt pedals depending on how or if you like to stack them into each other, but something similar to that should work well.

Atdi2000

Silver Supporting Member
I'd do what captain awesome listed but move the tuner to the end, and mod your wah with a foxrox retrofit if your going to use it before the fuzzes. Also maybe move the fuzzes around as fuzz faces seem the most picky to being upfront in my experience.

cubistguitar

Set that baby clean and bright, and set that green rhino for a smooth boost, leave that on all night with all the fuzz you wanna throw at that setup.

Very nice!

t.hendrix

I thought the same thing,but i had to run the vibe and the flanger before the dirt boxes. Running them after the dirt boxes were just overdriving [?]the sound of them way too much.tried them before the dirt boxes ,and they were just perfect. Go figure...