• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

How would you like to have this sitting in your living room?

teledude55

I used to be friends with Jimi's brother Leon on FB and one day this guy posts this pic on Leon's page... said he was old friends with Jimi and that Jimi had given him this amp to hold on to or something. Apparently it is from Electric Ladyland. The guy said he didn't know what to do with it and he didn't like or trust Jimi's sister Tina... I just thought I'd share the pic and see if anyone has seen it before or knows anything... makes you wonder what else could be out there.

SupremeDalek

No, I don't think I would mind that sitting in my living room. :)

I would gladly care for it if they don't know what to do with it...just saying.

MoPho

Formerly tripp2k
Silver Supporting Member
That probably needs to be put into an environmentally controlled safe. Stat.

sanrico

Tell him to loan it to the EMP in Seattle.
That's exactly what I thought. I was just there and there is a lot of priceless stuff for everyone to enjoy. No, it doesn't get played...but at this point, it's kind of beyond the reach of that.

phil_m

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Gold Supporting Member
I don't think my wife would appreciate that ugly thing in the living room.

buddyboy69

that thing needs to be re-tolexed before it goes in my livingroom. it probably stinks too......sheesh.

DHC

He should take it to a stereo, hi-if repair place.

" Hmmm ... let's see if we can get rid of all that distortion."