How would you order these pedals?

mikebjammin

Xotic RC Booster, A King of Clone (A KOT clone obviously), and a Wampler Tumnus

I was thinking the RC first as an always on boost pedal, then the KOC with the clean boost and OD, and finally the Tumnus on a higher setting to stack with the KOC OD side. Thoughts?

mikebjammin

I don't like to be "That Guy" but this is a recording of my band; would stacking the Tumnus and the OD side of a KOT give me a tone that is "heavy" enough as my guitar in the intro?

HERSCHEL

Xotic RC Booster, A King of Clone (A KOT clone obviously), and a Wampler Tumnus

I was thinking the RC first as an always on boost pedal, then the KOC with the clean boost and OD, and finally the Tumnus on a higher setting to stack with the KOC OD side. Thoughts?
As good as any, you have a lot of redundancy going on.

HERSCHEL

They’re all kind of all the same: low grit drive. The bluesbreaker in to the Klone is a good stack, but they’re all stackers.

mikebjammin

They’re all kind of all the same: low grit drive. The bluesbreaker in to the Klone is a good stack, but they’re all stackers.
Thank you for your reply; so you think I would probably be better running some higher gain pedal than the RC Booster? Maybe like an Angry Charlie?

I'm currently running a Tumnus, SL Drive, and Oz Noy AC/RC on my board; it suits my needs and sounds great. I guess I'm just always looking for "better" tone.

Trending Topics