• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Howard Gee / Catalinbread lawsuit OVER !

Gee, I wonder who it was? It was Gee.
or someone, perhaps, "close" to G? Don't believe it was literally G.

(In any case soon people will presumably be able to identify themselves as they transition to more public personas in their new careers.)

Very happy this is over. Glad to have more creatives back in circulation...

Still very much unsure what to think of the new CB. The radio silence certainly hasn't helped.

roquero

Bold Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
So, what’s next for Howard?

A modded Tubescreamer with Bluetooth, allowing you to control clipping options from the Kittycaster app on your Iphone.

It will be called the Tooth Screamer.

For 200 dollars extra, you will get copies of the lawsuit settlement documents autographed by the attorneys on each side.

Last edited:

Arc Anjil

For some reason Instagram won't load. Anyone care to provide a brief synopsis?

I hope Howard will be able to get back to making pedals...

Blix

Norwegian
Silver Supporting Member
For some reason Instagram won't load. Anyone care to provide a brief synopsis?

I hope Howard will be able to get back to making pedals...
"Hey everyone. The lawsuit with Catalinbread is over. Here is our official statement:

Both parties involved would like to announce that the legal dispute between Catalinbread and its former employees has been settled. We are all glad to have arrived at a mutually agreeable accord, and to be moving forward with our respective endeavors. We share a combined pride in our previous work together, and are glad to have put this difficult situation behind us. Each of us would like to wish the other party peace and good luck. ✌❤"

Trending Topics