Howdy from Indiana

kustombob

Hi all and happy Hoildays. I been a musician since the early 70's. Play guitar and mess around with drums and keyboard. Don't play out anymore' just turn 59 but still play in my studio and jam with some of my older and new friends. I love collecting old vintage amps. Kustom ' Acoustic' Sunn' ect. I love classic rock and really love Hair Metal. I am mostly a Marshall amp and Jackson and Charvel Guitars guys' but I like all of it. Been on this site for a while and finally sign up. I grew up In Louisville Ky. And live across the river in IN. My favorite Music Store is Sweetwater. Some of my Favorite old bands were Blue Oyster Cult' Humble Pie' Ten Years After' Judas Priest' Krokus' Saxon' Black Sabbath Ozzy' Alice in Chains Metallica and many more. Will post pics of my studio and stuff later. Thanks for looking.

teefus

welcome. i grew up in louisville and currently live in new albany. love Boc and black sabbath. you are starting to scare me.

Brion

Silver Supporting Member
Welcome to TGP. What do think about those new tolls on the bridges?

kustombob

Thanks guys. Well I only use the Sherman Minton bridge. We needed the bridges big time and the only way to finance them is to use tolling. Their was no other way.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom