Howdy from Spartanburg, SC

airjamie

Obviously my name is Jamie, I'm 23 and currently reside in lovely, sh***y Spartanburg South carolina after a relocation from Orlando, FL.

I was once a memeber of the PRS Forum (I see Chiba and several others are here) from about 02 until the point I lost interest in guitar for a little while.

At one point i owned a nice little collection of vintage hagstroms, a trussart, a mc naught single cut, and my trusty SG, i have since sold all but the SG along with my matamp (i regret selling the amp the most)

As for musical interests, my ipod is dominated by a split between what i guess you could call "stoner" or "doom" bands such as mudhoney, sourvein, high on fire, the hidden hand, etc. and fuzzrock bands like the jesus and mary chain, my bloody valentine, ceremony et all.

Also, i am somewhat creeped out by these two smilies :crazyguy:Spank

Dickie Fredericks

Gold Supporting Member
Obviously my name is Jamie, I'm 23 and currently reside in lovely, sh***y Spartanburg South carolina after a relocation from Orlando, FL.

I was once a memeber of the PRS Forum (I see Chiba and several others are here) from about 02 until the point I lost interest in guitar for a little while.

At one point i owned a nice little collection of vintage hagstroms, a trussart, a mc naught single cut, and my trusty SG, i have since sold all but the SG along with my matamp (i regret selling the amp the most)

As for musical interests, my ipod is dominated by a split between what i guess you could call "stoner" or "doom" bands such as mudhoney, sourvein, high on fire, the hidden hand, etc. and fuzzrock bands like the jesus and mary chain, my bloody valentine, ceremony et all.

Also, i am somewhat creeped out by these two smilies :crazyguy:Spank
Welcome Jamie. I lived in O Town for a good long while myself before heading to SC.

Kick yer feet up and get to pickin LOL

mrgoldtop

my brother in law lives in sparklecity. It seems like a typical southern college town to me. My ex sister in law teaches at Wofferd. Its what ya make of it bro!

Trending Topics