• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

HRD Made in Mex vs made in US????

I have a chance to purchase another HRD. It is a 99 made in America. Is it any better or worse than the made in Mexico version I have now.

Pietro

2-Voice Guitar Junkie and All-Around Awesome Guy
Don't know about the HRDs, but I know about the BJs. imho, the mexican ones sound a touch better!

Don't know about the HRDs, but I know about the BJs. imho, the mexican ones sound a touch better!
yeah I heard that myself, but once "I think" I heard someone say the HRD MIA's are a little better. But I am not sure if I remember correctly. So I posed the question here as these guys know amps.

mcinku

As far as I know, all cabs are MIM, along with the tolex job. The soldering robot is located only in Mexico as well, so even DRRI PCB is made in Mexico for example.
I really can't see why MIM amps would sound different compared to MIA stuff.
BTW I'm not talking about PTP stuff,... only PCB.

I could be wrong about this.
:eek:

Trending Topics