HSR-3 Pre-delay Time

i<3pedals

¡JTV is the new TGP!
What is the pre-delay time range on the HSR-3?

I emailed Lovepedal - no reply.

Googled it - no numbers.

Checked the website - nothing.

Thanks, TGP, thanks.

When I bought my Keeley Aurora, it had come down to that and the HSR-3. I couldn't find an answer to that question at the time either. To me, reverb is an always-on-only-notice-it-when-it's-off effect and being able to dial in the pre-delay "sweet spot" is such a huge part of the usability (or not) of the reverb. It blows me away how many reverb pedals don't even have that feature or have limited its function. It's an essential prerequisite IMHO.
Still interested to know the answer to this also, as it does sound like an awesome verb.

i<3pedals

¡JTV is the new TGP!
click me

first result, click again

scroll down

knowledge!

That was super helpful. On that page it clearly states the predelay time in ms.

^^^
Ummm, no it does not.

I didn't even need to click your LMGTFY link! Why do people still use that anyway?

And back to the question! The predelay time in ms from ? to ??

splatt

david torn / splattercell
Platinum Supporting Member
ask sean; he's here, sometimes, and seems very likely to be responsive to friendly requests for info.

i'm probably wrong, but it seems like the basis for this reverb might have been early neunaber algos (& fundamental hardware)???
if so, looking at that hardware might at least describe the potential range-of-delay of the pre-delay parameter.

splatt

david torn / splattercell
Platinum Supporting Member
Thanks for clarifying your question. If you had focused on accuracy instead of incredulity and snark then perhaps you'd already have your answer. Good luck with that.

the OP seemed clear & accurate to me; i didn't see snarkiness in it, unless thanking-folks-in-advance is now being called "snark".
???
maybe there's some dramatic history between y'all, i dunno; it happens.

What is the pre-delay time range on the HSR-3?
Thanks, TGP, thanks.

i<3pedals

¡JTV is the new TGP!
Right. That's what I said.

Nothing greater than finding out/sharing good information and then keeping it all to yourself. ;)

I quoted you and then unquoted you but the Internet and smartphones are for young people. I got that you understood how I operate, just making sure the rest of group does. Sorry to disturb you with quote alerts.

I long for the good ole days when we talked about guitars on the party line in my neighborhood. Good times.

Also, I get someone else to post the information so I can delete my posts with a clean conscience. We can't go around losing this type of vital information. Or, imagine, someone starting a second thread about the same topic - never on TGP!

And, is TGP about sharing information? It feels like a different place to me.

coltonius

Señor Member
Silver Supporting Member
OP be like
200.gif

Trending Topics

Top Bottom