• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hum on pedal borad

Strat58

HI when I build pedalboards back in 70 thies en 80thies I remember always disconnet the earth wire of the little guitarcable between pedals, I connect 1 earth wire in the beginning of the chain. But with todays George L cable you can't do that and you are getting hum from your pedals, because the earth wire of the power supply connects all the earth of the pedals. I hope you can understand mine question because its dificult to explain in English when our from Holland.
Does anyone knows her a answer to ?
Peace Strat58

jero

My george L cabled pedalboard is dead silent. If you experience hum I would definitely check the way you power your pedals.

Strat58

My george L cabled pedalboard is dead silent. If you experience hum I would definitely check the way you power your pedals.
Hi Jero,
What kind of power supply do you use ? I use a T Rex Fluel tank.
Peace Strat58

Strat58

Same for me - George L's and PP2+, only hum I get is from bad electrical wiring in my home :D
HI okay have to search for a PP2 man thats cost me money, but the other side if mine hum is gone that would be very nice.
Peace Strat58

Trending Topics