• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Humbucker wiring - on/on/on

devonteran

I got some push pull pots so I could do series/parallel switching on my tele deluxe. (I have 4 conductor wiring) unfortunately I accidentally ordered spst switches. I know I need dpdt for the switching I want, but I'm curious if I could maybe keep these and use them for my tone knobs to do the dimarzio on/on/on thing.

Is it possible, and if so, how could I wire these so that the volume push pull switches between series/parallel and the tone push pull do a coil tap?

I'm thinking to make it work is have to be in parallel mode to then do the coil tap by putting the coil to be cut in series with the spst switch. Would that work? Is there a better way with what I have on hand?

Trending Topics