• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Humidifiers

Zane

Well it's starting to get a little dry around these parts. I can tell cause my hands start getting "krusty" . I have a great guitar & I worry about "fret sprout" with winter coming on soon.What kind of humidifer works best ? Something in the case ,or should I get one for my house. I have a little guitar room 20x15. I've had some nice guitars ,but I never had thought about them being affected...but i want to protect this'n.
thanks

Zane

Thanks Scott....I just have a little space heater that I use & it drys the air out purty bad.I'll start checking out some humi's before I have to start using it.

mainsale

Pick up a plastic travel soap case, drill some holes in it, wet a sponge and place it inside the soap case. Put this assembly inside the guitar case with your guitar. Problem solved.

Zane

Pick up a plastic travel soap case, drill some holes in it, wet a sponge and place it inside the soap case. Put this assembly inside the guitar case with your guitar. Problem solved
Thanks mainsale,that sounds like a good idea also. I'll do that too !
Lentz let his wood age,but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Trending Topics