Humour does belong in music!

MusicGearGuys

Member
Messages
1,250
awesome awesome awesome!

Boom chaca la boom chaca la Mr. tambourine man.

Its like they say...

What do you mean, I have A.D.D...........Hey look a chicken.

:D :D :D

Gregory
 

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Messages
25,638
Originally posted by MusicGearGuys
awesome awesome awesome!

Boom chaca la boom chaca la Mr. tambourine man.

Its like they say...

What do you mean, I have A.D.D...........Hey look a chicken.

:D :D :D

Gregory
What chicken? Oh, look the sky is blue... :)
 

Rid

Senior Member
Messages
2,647
:dude heh...my kids had a good laugh over this one...then took off into to some tribal dance:D
 

lhallam

Member
Messages
17,488
Nice arrangement Ed. Those gtr breaks wailed! I love the Dregs and can hear some similarities. Great stuff maaaan
 

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Messages
25,638
Originally posted by tedm
what humor?? Sounds like good quality music and great guitar playing to me!!
Well...the patchwork from the country intro to the oither stuff can't be seen as serious. :)
 

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Messages
25,638
Originally posted by lhallam
Nice arrangement Ed. Those gtr breaks wailed! I love the Dregs and can hear some similarities. Great stuff maaaan
I'll take that Steve Morse compliment. Thanks. :)
 

tedm

Member
Messages
7,270
I don't see anything wrong with it. I like to incorporate various styles in my music ...

Originally posted by Ed DeGenaro
Well...the patchwork from the country intro to the oither stuff can't be seen as serious. :)
 

MusicGearGuys

Member
Messages
1,250
Myron, its only because Ed is so damm tall. There is a lack of oxygen at that altitude that make folks a bit loopy.:D :D :D

Gregory

PS Ed its just envy my friend
 




Trending Topics

Top Bottom