• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

I aint a reverb person, Timeline and WET

mcdes

Member of no importance
But..............................

put them together into stereo amps......... dear lord i wee'd!!

First time trying it out today, and I tried to turn the stereo WET off, but i couldnt!!!!

What has afflicted me???

Matching the stereo delays like pattern with it, well, just about anything really................ WOW!

BRB, gotta get me new undies......

effectsman

Yeah the right amount of reverb and delay on a guitar through a stereo rig is an "AHAH" experience. I love reverb especially on Strats to fatten up their thin single coil tone.

Try using your timeline and wet in a wet/dry rig if you can. The difference between the dry signal through one amp, and the wet signal through the other is really pleasing to your musical brain. I love it! Try it if you can.

mcdes

Member of no importance
I think most of it is the TimeLine! there are delays in there, that when played in stereo, sound so different, and 100 % better! its awesome! the panning is awesome, and the reverb filling it out. killer!

your name here

Gold Supporting Member
I think most of it is the TimeLine! there are delays in there, that when played in stereo, sound so different, and 100 % better! its awesome! the panning is awesome, and the reverb filling it out. killer!
Yup. I love using the Timeline in stereo. It runs into a blueSky, but I must admit I'm really curious to try the stereo Wet... I guess I'll just have go buy one to compare. I can't decide if I'd like it over the blueSky, having not heard it in person.

Trending Topics