• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

I am Entering TS Rehab.....

mangoman

Gold Supporting Member
I am ready to admit it, as much as I like the tone from my favorite artists, TS type pedals are just not for me. The best one I have tried was an older Keeley 808 TB one. Everything else pales in comparison.

So my question is this.....what now to take its place?? I will have a fuzz for my lead tone, a Lovepedal AMp50 for my marshall type tone a Timmy that is on its way for my cleanish boost or the Klone I have, and then......Just need that good indie rhythm tone that can cover some good bases. I figure I can stack to get to classic rock-ville and to the foo fighter type tones.

Would that be a HBOD (tried before, but with a different rig)......

Any suggestions? I think I am so close to my board being done, but then......

McStrats

For me...a tubescreamer *only* sounds good in front of a dirty amp, or after a dirty pedal (like a Boss OD3). And I only use as a lead pedal. When I use it like that it sings like no other. But if I put in front of a clean twin it sounds like bollocks..

McStrats

TS and OD3 is an incredible combo.
It's the combo I have settled on after going through lots and lots of very nice OD's. I think the TS is the most misused pedal of all. When you find out how its meant to be used you won't ever gig without one...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom