I am going to be RICH!!!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by MarkL8, Apr 1, 2015.

1. MarkL8

MarkL8 Silver Supporting Member

Got this email today!!! I am stoked gonna get me a real 59 and a Dumble:omg

Check it out!!

From Sgt.Wilson Johnson

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go a long way to determine my future and existence.

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Sgt.Wilson Johnson presently in Afghanistan, I was formerly in the Anbar province, Iraq. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I found your contact particulars in an address journal.

I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25 million (Twenty five Million U.S Dollars) to the States or any safe country, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of Saddam Hussein's old Presidential Palaces during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.

Click this link***********Yea like I'm gonna click

This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what?No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole. The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity)I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative. I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick up. I do not know for how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention.

This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Respectfully,

Sgt.Wilson Johnson
    US ARMY

2. VCuomo

VCuomo Member

It's all about being discreet, and here you are posting this!

Sheesh... :facepalm

:D

3. soulohio

soulohio Member

cannot be authentic as I got te same email as well.. maybe we can split the money?

4. MarkL8

MarkL8 Silver Supporting Member

Think if I delete it I can still get my $$$$:idea

5. ghostrider

ghostrider Supporting Member

Over the course of about 18months, I've received 2 phone calls (my wife has received 1) letting me know that we've won $10m from Publisher's Clearing House............ from the SAME guy! He didn't even realize he'd called me before.

I recognized his voice and name right away and said, "Oh! Did I win again?!" Even when I busted him on it, he still tried to stay in character for a bit longer and improv something bad until he gave up when I started chuckling. He gave me an F-YOU! and hung up on me.

Made my day.

6. Dr. Tweedbucket

Dr. Tweedbucket Deluxe model available !!!11

Gamma Ray detection station on Mt. Kwakkleberry
  7. Rimbaud

Rimbaud Tarnished Silver Gold Supporting Member

I think it's the real deal...I know quite a few US Army Sgts. and they all write like that.

8. VCuomo

VCuomo Member

:agree I thought the same thing when I read the OP. You'd think that if they are going to pretend to be a US Army Sergeant, then they should at least get someone to write it so that it reads the way an American would write.

9. Rimbaud

Rimbaud Tarnished Silver Gold Supporting Member

Not even one 'F' bomb?

C'mooon.;)

10. Peteyvee

Peteyvee Premium Platinum Member

What could go wrong? He's still alive by Pure Divine Intervention and wants to share his stolen loot with a total stranger...sounds legit.

11. aynirar27

aynirar27 All You Need Is Rock and Roll Gold Supporting Member

not safe for work

12. VCuomo

VCuomo Member

LOL! Someone should write the drill sergeant version and send it back to those guys - tell 'em that this is how a US Army Sergeant would write it. Maybe they'd actually be dumb enough to mass-email it!