• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

I bought the hype!

aziltz

i think its great that fuller hypes his new products by putting down his old products! (fuzz == one trick pony!)

thesjkexperienc

^^^ I made this guitar^^^
Where'd you order from? I really want to try one of these too.
Musictoys says they had 48 when I ordered. Strange as they arent supposed to be available for another 3 weeks or so. Hope it isnt just a pre-order.

It is going back if it sucks.

charmboy

i think its great that fuller hypes his new products by putting down his old products! (fuzz == one trick pony!)
It's weird because the guy must know what he's talking about to create so many popular products, yet everytime I hear people say something like "Fuzz gets lost in the mix" or "Fuzz is a one trick Pony" the first thought that comes to mind is, This guy doesn't know how to use a fuzz pedal correctly.

I find quite the opposite. I'll take a fuzz over OD anyday of the week. I find OD's to be set at one spot and that's all you get, while when I crank my fuzz I can get everything from clean, light od, heavy od, all out fuzz quite easily with my guitar volume. Having a good fuzz face type pedal when used correctly can eliminate the need to have several different types of OD's on a board at once.

This isn't a slam on OD users by any means, but Fuller's statement just sounds like it comes from an inexperienced fuzz user, which is puzzling because his fuzzes are at least fairly well regarded across the board.

In Tune

I WAS considering buying a high priced '69, but now I will get Dis Wan. Thanks, MIke you saved me. Your a good man.:knitting

Top Geezer

just read about it on his web site - sounds really cool - I have a SFDR and run 2 fuzz's Si and Ge and I have to agree, they do get lost in the mix at times and when I roll off the guitar vol, they can sound shrill and ice picky - he may be onto something here. I love the sound of a good fuzz and really dig the Black keys fuzz tones, biut have gotten frustrated with the muddy mush that gets lost in the mix with two guitars in the band. Looking fowrad to hearing more about this one. - I love his OCD and his FDII...he know his stuff.

Steven

I beliewe that Musictuyz is taking pre orders. I might get me one but I´ll probably wait a while and grab me one when they start to find their way into the emporium. And I´m not trying to slam Fulltone, I have the MiniDejavibe on my board and I love it, but I dont think that anything will knock my Sunface of the board.

BTW I dont get the "lost in the mix" talk. The only way my sunface can get lost is if I run the volume on the guitar on 10 but thats not the best way to drive a fuzz face. The biggest problem IMO with fuzzes is that they sound like crap into clean amps. I run my sunface into a honeybee and that takes away all of the fizzyness and harshness.

thesjkexperienc

^^^ I made this guitar^^^
musictoyz says they ship april 10th
Buzz kill! :mob

I hope it is a fun pedal. It will fit in my fuzz of the day slot on the board. No big deal on the wait as I really need to focus on learning a few songs instead of dicking with my pedalboard.

TomK

Looks like an interesting pedal....BUT the controls and layout seem to resemble the latest Way Huge offerings....???

Dandy13

Looks like an interesting pedal....BUT the controls and layout seem to resemble the latest Way Huge offerings....???
yeah, for some reason i have an unjustified prejudice against pedals with those little knobs:NUTS

charmboy

Looks to me like the Keeley Fuzzhead and the new Swollen pickle had a kid together... cool, but not exactly ground breaking.

Trending Topics