I can finally

Headshok

Weedly, dweedly, weedly, dweedly. Finally, after all this time I executed a weedly run of notes that, while not that clean and musical did give me hope of improving to the point that my inner Yngwie comes out. And I did it on a Strat style no less. My dream of being a fat, 54 year old, spandex wearing (along with the tiger striped tank top) guitar God might be coming true quicker than I dreamed. It took 6 years of self taught practicing to do one weedly run. Now I have to perfect the spinning of my guitar around my head by the strap and also the guitar duck face. Any other guitar centric moves I should practie? I am bald now by choice. Should I grow my hair out to Punky Meadows from the 70's length?

Headshok

I want to start a death metal, speed core, country psycho, rockabilly, hip-hop influenced classical power trio. We will be named Mutilated Kitten.

jaded_musician

Gold Supporting Member
Weedly, dweedly, weedly, dweedly. Finally, after all this time I executed a weedly run of notes that, while not that clean and musical did give me hope of improving to the point that my inner Yngwie comes out. And I did it on a Strat style no less. My dream of being a fat, 54 year old, spandex wearing (along with the tiger striped tank top) guitar God might be coming true quicker than I dreamed. It took 6 years of self taught practicing to do one weedly run. Now I have to perfect the spinning of my guitar around my head by the strap and also the guitar duck face. Any other guitar centric moves I should practie? I am bald now by choice. Should I grow my hair out to Punky Meadows from the 70's length?

This gives me hope. I have 4 years to pull this off.

vivaoaxaca

I just thought of maybe another name for my band...Felonious Monk

I'm pretty sure the writers of The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis thought of that name in 1960-61. I bet they weren't the first ones either, since Monk had been playing professionally for nearly 20 years by then.

Headshok

I'm pretty sure the writers of The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis thought of that name in 1960-61. I bet they weren't the first ones either, since Monk had been playing professionally for nearly 20 years by then.
Crap, I had no idea...I never watched that show...So, what name should I use?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom