I cold called a famous producer to mix my debut album, and it worked! (Skynyrd/Journey producer)

I recognized his name, then I remembered from where. He produced the early Mr. Big albums.

Good job getting him involved with your album. Sounds great.

hafizimran

I have to admit that after being lost in “laptop production music” for the past couple of years, hearing a band like yours kick straight up arse is refreshing. I like the sound, like the groove and there is heart in the music. My fave part is the vocal mix though, which is simply outstanding. Here’s to you and the band!

sinasl1

Great throwback sound there, the guitar tones are awesome… and the parts, really unique and cool… Kevin is a great guy, had the pleasure of touring with him when he was doing front of house sound for Melissa Etheridge. We got on great, he was just really cool! Best of luck with the record!

brcampbe01

Great throwback sound there, the guitar tones are awesome… and the parts, really unique and cool… Kevin is a great guy, had the pleasure of touring with him when he was doing front of house sound for Melissa Etheridge. We got on great, he was just really cool! Best of luck with the record!
Thanks! Yeah he's one of the coolest people I've met. I can definitely see why Ronnie Van Zant kept him so close.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom