• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

I drank too much and ordered a wacky Rainger pedal

Blooby

I drank too much scotch tonight (Aberfeldy 12 if anybody is keeping score) and impulsively ordered a Rainger Effects Air Traffic Controller white noise/filter. Is it my state, or is thing obnoxious in all the right places?

If my question is dull, I'm equally excited about talking about single-malts.

Dr. Tinnitus

I drank too much scotch tonight (Aberfeldy 12 if anybody is keeping score) and impulsively ordered a Rainger Effects Air Traffic Controller white noise/filter. Is it my state, or is thing obnoxious in all the right places?

But does that pedal make you sound like you?

MmcGrouty

I got drunk and ordered an $800 delay pedal once. I woke up the next morning wondering if that really happened.

Agent76

Drunk impulse shopping is fueled by our own buyers accounts with convenient fast checkout options. Why cant we control ourselves?

Jazzandmore

Platinum Supporting Member
I got drunk and ordered an $800 delay pedal once. I woke up the next morning wondering if that really happened.
A guy offered to buy a pedal from me in the Emporium a few weeks back. Contacted me the next day and said he woke up that morning to find he had committed to buying my pedal to his utter surprise. He was cool about going through with deal if I wanted to. But I told him no harm no foul since no money had changed hands :)

Mr2D

Speyside, Highland, Islay, Lowland, Islands or Campbeltown?

I’m a Speyside myself - don’t like overly peaty/smoky whiskeys ;-)

Vhailor

Silver Supporting Member

That pedal is been available for years now; it's kinda odd that Nick is just getting around to reviewing it now.

Gonga

I've got an ATC - it's a great pedal. The strobing lights get quite hypnotic after a few drinks.

Trending Topics