• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

I figured there weren't enough guitarists...

JohnM

So I had to join!
Ok, sarcasm aside, I've been lurking here for a while, time to join up and participate.
I play guitar and a little mandolin (sorry for the pun). Have Played for 25+ years, still learning every day.
Mostly a rock and country player, I sneak in some jazz here and there. When I grow up I want to be Wayne Krantz. :D

guitbeef

Wow, just checked your site, John- great stuff and a great sense of humor! I really dig what you do and can definitely relate- I come from some very similar places musically.
Welcome aboard!

JohnM

Thanks for the nice comments...there's a lot of knowlege floating around in this place! Thanks for the welcome. I will try and contribute some worthwhile brain cells!

JSeth

welcome JohnM! Same story as you - been prowling around for a few months, finally registered. Have fun!
JSeth

Trending Topics