I finally found the paf's i was looking for :" REILANDER"

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by stratneck, Jan 29, 2012.

1. stratneck

stratneck Member

Few weeks ago, I started a thread here asking for suggestions about a set of Humbackers, that need it to be " Low Output" , and " Clear and Articulate"... Real vintage Paf' ish sound.....
    Well I found The Set .... They are what I wanted it, and More....Very well balanced with just a enough of Buckers -Mids. Very touch sensitive ,pick soft, and you get this Crystal clear transparent sound , Dig in, and you get Growl of your Power tubes to the surface.....Bridge is awesome !....Neck , Very sweet, with a great variety of sounds, roll of the tone, and you get the most beautiful
    clear, ( not muffled) Jazzy tones....They are called , the" RH-1 Muckbucker"
    You can find them Here:

www,reilandercustomguitars.com

Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  2. Mreilander

Mreilander Member

I'm glad you're enjoying them :)

3. stratneck

stratneck Member

Still getting lots of compliments from the tone of those Pickups !!!!!

4. philamag87

philamag87 Silver Supporting Member

I went to the Reilander website last night and looked at those humbuckers and was impressed!! I've always wanted a lower output humbucker for my SG say around 7 or so. I've always felt the neck was way too boomy and muddy in the guitar. I've tried 3 pickups and finally settled on the Burstbucker 1 which comes in around 7.4 depending on temp but it's been the best for me so far. But when I get the money and Reilander has the nickel covers I'm going to give them a shot!

5. bal704

bal704 Supporting Member

I got a set of his P90's. Sound great. I too am waiting on the nickel covers before I order.

6. Mreilander

Mreilander Member

Nickel Silver covers are here. Web site will be updated this evening! :)
    We have Plated nickel silver, and Bare nickel silver