1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

I finally found the paf's i was looking for :" REILANDER"

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by stratneck, Jan 29, 2012.

1. stratneck

stratneck Member

Few weeks ago, I started a thread here asking for suggestions about a set of Humbackers, that need it to be " Low Output" , and " Clear and Articulate"... Real vintage Paf' ish sound.....
    Well I found The Set .... They are what I wanted it, and More....Very well balanced with just a enough of Buckers -Mids. Very touch sensitive ,pick soft, and you get this Crystal clear transparent sound , Dig in, and you get Growl of your Power tubes to the surface.....Bridge is awesome !....Neck , Very sweet, with a great variety of sounds, roll of the tone, and you get the most beautiful
    clear, ( not muffled) Jazzy tones....They are called , the" RH-1 Muckbucker"
    You can find them Here:

www,reilandercustomguitars.com

Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  2. Mreilander

Mreilander Member

I'm glad you're enjoying them :)

3. stratneck

stratneck Member

Still getting lots of compliments from the tone of those Pickups !!!!!

4. philamag87

philamag87 Silver Supporting Member

I went to the Reilander website last night and looked at those humbuckers and was impressed!! I've always wanted a lower output humbucker for my SG say around 7 or so. I've always felt the neck was way too boomy and muddy in the guitar. I've tried 3 pickups and finally settled on the Burstbucker 1 which comes in around 7.4 depending on temp but it's been the best for me so far. But when I get the money and Reilander has the nickel covers I'm going to give them a shot!

5. bal704

bal704 Supporting Member

I got a set of his P90's. Sound great. I too am waiting on the nickel covers before I order.

6. Mreilander

Mreilander Member

Nickel Silver covers are here. Web site will be updated this evening! :)
    We have Plated nickel silver, and Bare nickel silver