I finally have my recording computer fixed! Hooray!

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Jim Soloway, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Jim Soloway

Jim Soloway Supporting Member

It's been about 10 months (most of it spent travelling or in temporary housing) since I've been able to get my computer to record anything without all sorts of noise and interference. I finally gave up on trying to find the source of the problem and just started to overhaul my computer, starting with strip a bunch of bloat ware. Eureka! It works again. Here's test recording #1. (I still have no monitors so I'm kind of guessing at the sound but at least there are no pops or obvious hiss that I can hear.

Dale, VooDooClown and jbp like this.
  2. Mayo5

Mayo5 Supporting Member

Sounds great Jim. I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen a post from you in a while.

3. Jim Soloway

Jim Soloway Supporting Member

Life's been very hectic for quite a while. We're now in the process of moving into a new apartment in Guadalajara Mexico. It will be the first real home we've had in about 14 months and a lot of old habits have been shaken up during that time. I've got a big backlog of songs and lesson material built up so if all goes well there should be lots coming soon, especially now that I seem to have solved my computer issues.

Mayo5 likes this.