• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

I finally put up a website for myself

Jim Soloway

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this but it has nothing to with my guitar business. In fact, that's really the whole point. After over ten years of sharing a webspace with Soloway Guitars, I finally have a web site of my own. I've been ironing out the bugs over the last couple days and I'm sure it will evolve over time but I'm pretty pleased with this as a starting point.

http://www.jimsoloway.com/

And if the mods think this should go else where, just say so and I'll move or delete this but right now it just feels good to have it up and running.

Jim Soloway

Thanks. I just found out that the new album is on iTunes as of today as well. A very cool day all around.

Jim Soloway

So of course the entire server crashed last night taking down both sites. Oh well, at least this goes into the list of quality problems (and everything is finally back up and running now).

Trandy

Silver Supporting Member
Wonderful playing Jim....but the real question is: Are you wearing that neat old Seiko in the video. ;)

Jim Soloway

Most of the review links on your guitar site go to websites not found notices.
Thanks. It's fixed now. After using the two domain names interchangeably for so long, it's amazing how much damage I did to the guitar site when I removed the jimsoloway domain.

Wonderful playing Jim....but the real question is: Are you wearing that neat old Seiko in the video. ;)
Sadly, that watch is long gone. One of the real mistakes I made with my watches. These days when I play I usually wear a Citizen Eco Drive Golf model. It's actually great for playing: titanium with a rubber strap so it's super light weight and most important, the crown is on the opposite side at 9 o'clock so it doesn't dig into my wrist while I'm playing.

Trending Topics