1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

I got the bluz

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Marty Horne, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Marty Horne

Marty Horne Guest

Here's an old home recording of my wife at the time, me and a drum machine. I was teaching my ex to play bass and she'd only been at it about 2 months. The first 2 minutes are laid back but then it picks up so please be patient.
    http://mysite.verizon.net/res03q0t/

2. jakester

jakester Guest

Hey there....That blues number did a number on me this early on a Sunday. Just ran into it by accident. Love your style and tone. Very very nice and refined style what can I say. Im 50 and love blues....wish I had enough in me to play like that. By the way, I live about an hour from you. Hey....check out my site:
    Little Manatee Sound Might be nice to run into you one of these days. Im in Ruskin about 20 miles south of Tampa.....Keep up that riffage...Ill be thinking about that song all day:D :D

3. Marty Horne

Marty Horne Guest

Jake,
    Thanks for the kind words; I really appreciate it. I played Bahai Beach in Ruskin regularly and presently am playing Brandon 4-5 times a month. My schedule is at www.supaheat.com so stop in sometime and say hi.

4. jakester

jakester Guest

Where do you play at Bahia???? Ill check out your schedule. It would be great to bring a few friends. One of these day you gotta come up an hour early and swing by my place. Ill be seeing you live before that. You can bet your boots on it. Thanks for the info bro. Ill be looking at your schedule in 2 minutes:D :D

5. Marty Horne

Marty Horne Guest

Jake,
    I don't play Bahai anymore but in the mid-late 90s I had a house gig at the marina at a place called the Tropic Lounge, right on the beach.

6. DonW

DonW Velocity Town Angel Silver Supporting Member

Sweet sounds! I'm enjoying checking out your collection too!
    Thx for posting.

7. Marty Horne

Marty Horne Guest

Thanks for listening.