• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

I got to turn my Victoria 45410 (Bassman) up over half way (live)!

dcbc

So my kids' school (magnet arts school) had a Christmas program today in an 1,800 seat municipal auditorium where actual famous people have played. About two weeks ago, I was informed by my son that I would be playing guitar in Chuck Berry'e "Run Rudolph Run" to close the show.

One rehearsal sans extra guitar player and singer and with my getting together with the other guitar the night before, this is what we ended up with.

I rehearsed with a Tweed 5f4, but asked, and was told to bring volume. So I brought the Victoria 454a10 and turned it up (channels bridged) to 6 and 5. Impressed how it got volume out such a big spaced unmic'd. I'm the ham-fisted guitar player on audience right.

Better video to follow. I do love that there are talented parents at my kids' school.

/Vic. 45410 alone on rhythm. Channels jumped bright to normal. 6 on Bright. 7 on Normal. Mids around 9. Treble around 7. Bass around 2.. Presence around 9.
//Timmy and A-man TS808 on the solo.

Last edited:

dcbc

Got to use my 1970 335 today with mine! Sadly, the other guitar player wasn't heard as clearly because he's much better than I am.

Vicky at 7 on the normal and 6 on the bright.

==below==

Last edited:

Hulakatt

Has done terrible things for a klondike bar
Gold Supporting Member
Man, you guys really shunned that keyboard player! Way off, almost off stage...

dcbc

Man, you guys really shunned that keyboard player! Way off, almost off stage...
Ha! Yeah, I think the keyboard was being used by some of the kids in an earlier performance. Plus, all of the in-floor power was turned off until about 20 minutes before we took the stage. So the keyboard was setup downstage were the outlets were hot. We had about 5 minutes to get set up and no sound check. I spit balled my amps volume settings and got fairly close.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom