• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

I hate morgan amps!!!

swicker

as in, i hate em cause i keep buying more.. its a problem... started with my deluxe ac40, then went into my sw50... and i just picked up my sw22r today....

man!!! i got enough tone to last me until... well.... hmm.. i buy another morgan!!! ha!

QQQ

swicker said:
as in, i hate em cause i keep buying more.. its a problem... started with my deluxe ac40, then went into my sw50... and i just picked up my sw22r today....

man!!! i got enough tone to last me until... well.... hmm.. i buy another morgan!!! ha!
Hey swicker,

I was perfectly happy with my ac40dlx and dual 20 until you and Joe came up with the sw50. Now I need to buy another amp. You guys are both jerks.

:sarcasm

swicker

Hey swicker,

I was perfectly happy with my ac40dlx and dual 20 until you and Joe came up with the sw50. Now I need to buy another amp. You guys are both jerks.

:sarcasm
im sorry... im a complete ass.... now i hate myself too!!! this sw22r is killing it!! i cant wait to gig with it this thurs, fri, and sat...ugh!!!

QQQ

swicker said:
im sorry... im a complete ass.... now i hate myself too!!! this sw22r is killing it!! i cant wait to gig with it this thurs, fri, and sat...ugh!!!
What is the tube compliment in the sw22r?

bpdeem

If too many boutique amps is a problem you could help out someone less fortunate an give me one of them. haha! Tax write off? lol!

In all seriousness, your amp rooms look amazing! Congrats on the stockpile!

feet

Gold Supporting Member
i hate that you guys have them and i don't. i hate that joe won't just give me one for free right now. i hate that they aren't super cheap on the used market. i hate that guys tend to pick the same colors and you can't tell what model it is unless you study the panel.

ChazMania

Gold Supporting Member
yup- i've had the AC20 and RCA35 coming up on 2 years now. I'd REALLY like to hear/play that SW22R.

Jimmydeez

Silver Supporting Member
Love them as well.. Have had a RV40, RV35, and a Dag 15. I'm currently Morgan less but I am thinking of ways to turn my AC15tbx into a AC20 Deluxe. I really want to have a morgan back in the house.

brian.robert

Yup, Joe seems to end up with a lot of my money. Currently have a 30/800, TR19, and a dual 40vs, but now I really want one of those SW22R's!!

swicker

Whats the feedback on the sw50, sounds like a great concept.
feedback... to me? big, fat, warm, huge bottom end, loud (if need be)... actually sounds big n fat even at bedroom levels... is a thing of beauty!!!

(infomercial voice) order yours today!!! ha!

swicker

what makes them soooo GREAT ?
their tone....

ha...

not kidding, but kidding...

my deluxe 40 sounds like THE BEST VOX tone you could want, minus spending 3- 6k for a real one, which will probably break down on you at any given moment at a gig or on the road...ha! or just sitting in the studio...

my sw50 is just plain ol loud fat n sweet

my sw22r is the same as the sw50, but with reverb, n a compact combo...very nice!

Trending Topics