1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

I have a Passac EC-1: anyone still use these?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by VicAjax, May 18, 2011.

1. VicAjax

VicAjax Male Supermodel

like the title says, i just found an old Passac EC-1 acoustic pre-amp/equalizer that I bought probably about 20 years ago.

i have absolutely no use for it... do people still use these things? i'm thinking of selling it. i'm also thinking of just giving it away to someone who would actually use it.

it looks just like this, and it's probably been used twice:

[​IMG]

2. howdini

howdini Member

l was just talking to a friend today, who mentioned the Passac to me; l run live sound at a NYC club, and l think this would really help me a lot with acoustic guitars...it's probably long gone now though, right?

3. Pablomago

Pablomago Member

I have one. I'm trying to figure out a good way to use it with my acoustic lap steel. I don't want to use up another channel on my mixer. I used to have a manual for it, but it was on a computer that crashed. Anyone have one?

4. Ryk

Ryk Member

Hi, any remote chance that the Passac pre-amp is still lying around looking for a good home?