I have a reason to thank to Reason Amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by edwinhong, Dec 20, 2009.

1. edwinhong

edwinhong Member

I've been searching for an amps that can produce cranked up amps at the low volume from modeling digital amps to low wattage bedroom tube amps,
    I stop play guitar at home ( about 7 years ) since I never satisfied the tone I'm getting at a low volume, just couldn't get dynamics & response as I getting from a cranked up amps, So I alway stay late at a studio to play crank up.

Now thanks to Reason Amp to give me the reason to play at home,

I'm getting very convincing tube tone out of this little amp & very responsive too, many different tone I can dial in, it is like having Fender clean, Marshall crunch, & Vox chaim all in one amp.
    Any Reason Bambino Amp user ?

Did I mention the reasons to thank Reason amp?

2. Reason

Reason Member

Thanks for those kind words. So glad you're digging the Bambino!

3. OKhan

OKhan Member

We are glad you enjoy the amp as much as we have enjoyed to bring it to market.

Are you using 2 watt or 8 watt?

4. edwinhong

edwinhong Member

I use 8w settings, though 4x12's this way I kind of feel that dimension of a larger cab cranked up,
    but guys at the studio that I have, seems like they like it at a 2w setting though line out to mixer & add little bit of their magic touch & turns out to be very very close, even better in some cases.

5. Wolf Static

Wolf Static Member

Reason amps are amazing pieces - and Obed Khan is truly someone who knows amplifiers and is one heck of a friendly guy. Great work Reason!!!

6. Reason

Reason Member

Yep, the Bambino realy opens up with a big cab. It thinks it's a big amp, so when it sees a big cab it gets happy!

I think it is interesting to hear how you guys are using the 2watt and DI. Obeid likes the DI on the 2 watt setting too. You know, we do our best to make ever feature useful in real world settings...just glad it's working for you!!!

7. guitarlix

guitarlix Member

I love the Bambino...however, just wish it had an FX loop. The price, tone and features are otherwise perfect. If it had an FX loop, I'd get one tomorrow.

8. edwinhong

edwinhong Member

I think it is interesting to hear how you guys are using the 2watt and DI. Obeid likes the DI on the 2 watt setting too. You know, we do our best to make ever feature useful in real world settings...just glad it's working for you!!![/QUOTE]

yes guys like me likes 8w & for recording guys likes 2w & DI to the mix,
    Thank you very much for a wonderful amp.

I'm sure Reason Amp can mod line out to FX but it sound real with line out to wet rig,

9. dakotajones

dakotajones Member

I've had my Reason Bambino for almost two weeks now. Loving it! Such a great little amp. Don't let the size and low wattage fool you...it's got BIG sound! I use a Les Paul mainly and have the Bambino head hooked up to a 2x12 with a Celestion Blue Alnico and a Celestion Heritage Greenback...this amp sings. I can dial in a great warm, bluesy tone or i can crank it up a notch and get a sweet classic crunch...with an AC/DC or Led Zeppelin vibe. AND, if you wanted to go crazy, you can switch to the StackMode and turn up the normal and bright channels to get an insane overdrive that would probably rival any metal song out there. It's just so versatile. I have quite a few other amps, including a few other Reason amps...and i think this is becoming my favorite. It's got enough sound for a live performance, yet it's also quiet enough (especially on the 2 watt setting) for recording purposes. I also have a baby on the way, so the headphone out in the back will come in handy when the kiddo is sleeping and i still want to rock out.

Anywho...it's a great amp. Every guitar player should add a Bambino to their collection.