I have never heard a better delay than the DMB Lunar Echo!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by shallbe, Jan 28, 2012.

1. shallbe

shallbe Deputy Plankspanker Gold Supporting Member

I have been using two of these units a while. The first one is a handwired early unit I have on a small board for my Vicky Double Deluxe. The other is a production unit I use with my Matchless King Cobra.

While the settings between these two units have to be a little different to get the same sounds, the sound is amazing. The modulation is PERFECT. I love tape echoes, and this one does it for me. Think Venus Isles Eric Johnson. The tails and repeats are unlike anything else I have tried. The Lo-fi setting is spectacular. The controlled footswitchable crazy feeback is pretty special at the right time.

I can't say enough good things about these pedals. SOOOOO musical. I love both of them. This is not some honeymoon review---I have been using both of these for years now, with the band. Not enough love, IMO. Just finished a great gig with one. VERY inspiring.