I have to hand it to Lovepedal

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by justonwo, Feb 1, 2008.

1. justonwo

justonwo Member

I have a pretty sizable collection of overdrives at this point, and the burst Eternity really stands out in the group. I know these pedals have become pretty commonplace on TGP, but the tone really is fantastic with a Strat. Just a great, raw grinding overdrive. The glassiness of the sound is something I really don't hear in other pedals, so Lovepedal really deserves some props (not like they don't get any) for designing something unique and usable in a world of 15 gazillion overdrives.

2. Andre357

Andre357 Member

I agree man. I just did a restaurant gig last night ( great crowd for a thursday night )....and used it exclusively for all my lead sounds.....If I do say so myself my tone was fantastic ;). Had Several guitar players coming up and looking at my rig and complementing my tone...

I also got a Cot 50 when I got one of those Bursts at the end of 2007....

BRILLIANT PEDAL.....i leave it on all the time and just use the volume knob on my strat for ultra clean to crunch....then i kick in the eternity for leads and it is a very classy,mature, pro sound...

I think the lovepedal guy has really good ears.....his pedals are very nicely voiced....very musical and pleasing to the ear. He does nice work.

3. Mullenski

Mullenski Gold Supporting Member

Just received my burst a week ago. Purchased with a great deal of skepticism; can it really be that much different than all of the other o/ds?

Holy cow!

Super clear, super articulate, not a raspy/fizzy sound to be found. Yet, plenty of drive and stacks great.

My opinion only, but better than my others: FD2, Small Fry, Liquid Sunshine, Java Boost.

Wow!

4. soldano16

soldano16 Member

I'm using a BBB07 with Rangemaster settings and am totally impressed.

Killer pedal.

5. Rumblefish

Rumblefish Silver Supporting Member

Well I guess I'm gonna have to try one of these with my '68 Plexi 50watt.
    Been getting fantastic tone with my trusty ol' Kendrick Buffalo Phuz on the clean boost setting and my P.A. '69 fuzz with vintage McCoy wah.