I heard the Train 45!

scottl

Member
Messages
17,067
I heard the Train 45 at Steve Ks forum jam yesterday. Andy Fuchs was playing it on a few polka tunes...err I mean blues rock tunes! LOL

It was super sweet and singing. Very chewy and nice! I was so geared out that I did not play it (FOOL)

I think Andy has a winner on his hands!

Oh, the TRAIN graphic looks better in person than in the pictures that were posted.

Scott
 

Blueser

Member
Messages
6,675
And NOBODY stuck a mic in front of the damn thing????:confused:

I really want to hear this amp!
 

cr8z4life

Silver Supporting Member
Messages
3,723
We all have tones in our heads....and up until now Fuchs hasnt been the one I have been hearing in mine.....but I heard the train too......Andy playing my les paul brazilian through it yesterday was freakin great!!! :dude
 

hansoloist

Supporting Member
Messages
3,991
I'm interested to hear this amp...it sounds like a real winner. The price is extremely attractive too.

peace
-jeff
 

Fuchsaudio

Member
Messages
7,721
Gregg has a bunch of clips awaiting mastering (the owner of the darn studio insists on using it more often than we'd like,lol), but Gregg insists "very soon".

The Train ain't made for absolute Fenderish clean's, but man, with cr8z4life's LP, man it did have a nice grind and girth ! BTW: That LP is truly special. Light, transparent almost-acoustic tone on the rhythm pickup, a shweeetie.

I assumed someone would have spooled some videotape, or I would have dragged my son along for taping (or at least my minidisc) :(. Next-time for sure.
 

Fuchsaudio

Member
Messages
7,721
Okay cpokay: As you may have heard our current sound clips, we pride ourselves on a clean, polished produced clip, but I do agree. A good amp should shine through even a basic recording.

I'll see if I can find some time to maybe do something basic on my home PC rig, and have Scottl host them. Promise !
 

scottl

Member
Messages
17,067
Originally posted by Fuchsaudio
Okay cpokay: As you may have heard our current sound clips, we pride ourselves on a clean, polished produced clip, but I do agree. A good amp should shine through even a basic recording.

I'll see if I can find some time to maybe do something basic on my home PC rig, and have Scottl host them. Promise !
No prob!

Fwiw, Andy was KILLING on the blues stuff we jammed on! He is a monstah! He needs to do more clips!

Scott
 

Tom Gross

Silver Supporting Member
Messages
6,124
Originally posted by scottl
No prob!

Fwiw, Andy was KILLING on the blues stuff we jammed on! He is a monstah! He needs to do more clips!

Scott
Absolutely! He is a killer - and a tasteful player, too.

That Les Paul / Train 45 / Andy's playing combination was wonderful. You could hear how dynamic the amp is.
 

IPlayHamers

Member
Messages
1,223
I have to try one of those amps man!!!!! I've been aching for a TWreck Express type amp for long time. I hope Fuchs has it locked down....
 

wsaraceni

Supporting Member
Messages
7,867
hey andy. let me know if you need any weekend help moving from shop to shop. i live like 15 mins away.

will work for lucky 7's :D
 

Fuchsaudio

Member
Messages
7,721
Originally posted by wsaraceni
hey andy. let me know if you need any weekend help moving from shop to shop. i live like 15 mins away.

will work for lucky 7's :D
I need you to take a stroll down to Bloomfield Town Hall and show them a little "Italian Pursuasion" lol. I picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue.........all I want is a certificate of occupancy.....

:mad:
 

Stevo57

Silver Supporting Member
Messages
3,571
Didn't grease the right palms?
Whatever you do, don't piss off the Fire Marshall.
 

wsaraceni

Supporting Member
Messages
7,867
Originally posted by Fuchsaudio
I need you to take a stroll down to Bloomfield Town Hall and show them a little "Italian Pursuasion" lol.
well my last name does end in a vowel:D
 




Trending Topics

Top